The Dirty Raven’s Iced Tea Recipe: Sunshine Restored
We paired up with certified Plant Wiz The Dirty Raven to help us celebrate the fruits of the summer season using our Adaptogenic Super Tea as the canvas. He used our Restore Tomato and Turmeric blend to create an iced tea recipe that is bursting with plant power - try it for yourself below!
“I’m obsessed with Clover’s Restore Tomato & Turmeric blend. Drinking it feels like I have sunshine coursing through my veins. Since it’s hot as Hades out there, why not throw it on ice!? Check out the recipe below. Also, maybe make a little tomato salad with a slurpable Restore tea leche that makes you feel like you’re riding a rocket ship to planet flavour."
Sunshine Restored Iced Tea Recipe
By: Matthew Ravenscroft
- 3 bags of Clover Restore Tomato & Turmeric Adaptogenic tea
- 1 litre of water
- 1-2 tablespoons sweetener of your choice (optional)
- 1 lemon
- 2 cups of watermelon, cubed
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- Boil 1 litre of water.
- Put three bags of Clover’s Restore tea blend (or choose your own favourite blend and garnishes) into a heat resistant vessel & add the boiling water.
- Steep the tea, covered, for 20-30 minutes depending on your desired brew strength and add in the sweetener (optional) while the tea is still hot. Blend together the watermelon & cucumber, then strain through a fine strainer.
- After the tea has cooled, remove the tea sachets and discard straight into the compost. Add in half a lemon worth of juice & the watermelon/cucumber combo together with your tea. Pour over a few cups of ice & garnish with cucumber, lemon and something beautiful from the garden. 🌸 🥒 🍋
- SOAK UP THAT SUNSHINE ☀️